Sunday 27 April 2014

11: If I Have To Choose Between Myself and You, I'll Always Choose To Be Leonardo DiCaprio!

God, I need to escape through a hole, will you show me
Cause I've been living between people, but still feeling lonely
And I've been trying to catch her in thrift stores and same shops
Oh God! Why don't you make me a boat and let me sail in my teardrops
She called me asshole, I called her fucktard
I'm a looser when it comes to game of two hearts
What's art?
Don't start!

She left me before I even had a chance
Romance
We dance, oh God, I never had a chance
I beg You, I begged her
Make me pay but don't let me suffer
I love You, I loved her
But she comes first and You after
I don't think of You but I miss her
She's big but You're bigger
Never saw You, I don't see her now
Wonder how would it be, to figure out  somehow
What's it all about , what the fuck it was all about
God, You know what I want
Oh God! But I just really can't
Let her know, shhhh,,, just keep it low
Well, here it goes
Once again on top
I just can't stop, we just can't stop
And she still won't stop
Coming back in my dreams, I try so hard to have a sleep
In my head it seems, she's got too deep
Press repeat, please delete
But then again, it's all I have , so let me keep
Her in my memories
Like an ocean full of seas
Honeycomb full of bees
She fucks my mind
In doggy style
Oh God, just explain me why?
Why a hello ends in goodbye
She never said me goodbye
She never said me her last bye
She never said me,"you're a good guy"
Oh why ?
She never let me say good bye
I lost my heart to a heartless
Poured my soul over a hot mess
But that's what you get for being shit reckless
They say
Care for none but don't be careless
I was on moon, crossing the moon river
I said it too soon, before the night was over
Those days are over, but I can't get over her
Oh God, somebody just show her
What I did and never told her
I got a bit old and even bolder
Hold her!
In my arms, but that's not proper
And if I'm not mistaken, I remember she was taken
But she was my heaven,
God, don't you feel lonesome?
Cause I'm in my bed and she's in my head
And I'm out of time, last time I checked
How does it feel to know someone you'll never meet
I guess it must be nice to see what it's like from your seat
I won't repeat, please don't delete
For she's the reason,  I eat & greet
And drink and live and cry and lie
You're the reason
That I will not die, oh my oh my,
She's the reason, I'll always try
One day I'll make it all alright
Till then, I'll always try
Oh God, I'll never ask why
That why
The only thing that hurts the most in the end
Is to realize that you were so wrong all along

No comments:

Post a Comment